chasing the sun

the continuing search for the unattainable

2:53 PM

currently

Posted by jenn |

Watching: Nothing. My roommates and I just shut off our cable in hopes it might help us reconnect with the outside world.

Hating: My immune system! 2 ear infections and strep throat? Why do you hate me?

Loving: My small group…10 hilarious and lovely ladies, many of whom are single if you’re interested.

Wishing: Spring would spring! It’s still too cold! This girl is ready for flip-flops and skirts.

Mulling: Over what it means to unpack my family baggage…

Freaking: About having to take the GRE math section…They only really need to verbal score, right? Why put people through such agony for nothing? I don’t understand!

Chatting: Way too much on IM.

Browsing: Spring/Summer 2008 Fashion Trends…um, electric green is the new black…this season’s other hot items are volume skirts, animal and tribal prints, maxi dresses and gladiator sandals. Greek chic makes a comeback.

Missing: My friends…its been over a week since I’ve seen most of them!

Hoping: Prince Charming will make and appearance this year…

Reading: Alienable Rights: The Exclusion of African Americans in a White Man’s Land, 1619-2000. It is taking me forever to get through this book. Not just because I’m a slow reader!

Coughing: My head off!

Enjoying: My corner office…okay, its really a cubicle, but I am in the corner. And I have a view of the lake, if you press your face up against the glass and squint your eyes…

Avoiding: Doing my taxes.

Arguing: Over the full meaning and proper usage of the word “sundries”.

Eating: Healthy – most of the time.

Drinking: Lots and lots and lots of water.

Listening: Joshua Radin’s new EP – Unclear Sky – He’s coming to Chicago at the end of March and what? Tickets not available. Bah!

Needing: A haircut and some new trouser socks

Wanting: A larger iPod. I hate deleting music…what if someday I want to listen to that song, but I had to delete it to make room for Victoria Beckham’s new single??

Regretting: Nothing

0 comments:

Subscribe